General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
56 days to Mexico, and already having sleepless nights because I'm soooooooooo! excited.
just 8 weeks and 5 days to go, getting excited now. (62 more sleeps) :lol: :glynis
13 days off to Fuerteventura, so excited, the kids are counting down each morning when they get up :hyper :fly
31 days till we are off the the Maldives and I am so excited. I am already a bit de-mob happy at work which is no good. Lucky I have an understanding boss. :D
9 more weeks till we go to Seahouses and another 49 till we go to Cyprus :wink:
just under 5 weeks till Madrid( short break) Never been but loved Barcelona so hope Madrid is as good :D
5 weeks and 3 days until we go to Thailand and Laos :)
6 days and off to turkey, cant wait.
About 34 hours :lol: (Malaga here I come)

Sanjiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
8 weeks on saturday.... :D
Only 7 days and Im back in Turkey.
Only 15 days(more importantly only 7 working days :lol: )then Turkey for the first time.
7 days to go. Got the currency today and the haircut. It can't come quick enough :D :D :D
12 weeks tomorrow and im of to sunny zante
alykanas here i come
and its gonna be party party coz its my 50th birthday
I just got back 2 weeks ago from Costa del Sol.........and I wanna go again NOW.......... :cry: :cry: :cry:
Have a great holiday all of you.....Linda x
12 weeks today san miguel hotel ibiza
9 weeks today - also off to San Miguel, Ibiza :D Sent my cheque for final payment the other day, saving up the spends now! Trying to stay away from the shops because I really don't need any more bikinis/suncream/flip-flops... Sooooooo excited!
7 weeks on Monday! Going back to the Conrad, Sharm..........bliss!

Oh and 9 days until I see Muse at Wembley Stadium! Well, it's sort of a holiday, we'll be staying overnight at the Wembley Travelodge :lol: :lol:
This time in 3 weeks we'll be in the ferry queue having driven from Glasgow to Portsmouth :cry: the previous day. Dol de Bretagne here we come. :D :D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.