Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
Hi Helen ... were you perhaps in Benidorm when this topic cropped up before .... please click here. :lol:

David :wave
Helen i couldn't tell you far too many times to count :? but over 50 times as my family lived there and i would stay for long periods or visit at least 6/7 times a year, even if it was for a weekend, benidorm holds lots of special memories for me, i was learnt to swim there, i first got drunk there, i had my 18th birthday there, my long awaited for son was concieved there :lol: he is 9 now and he has been about 15 times, i bought my first baby buggy there and when i went out with him in it everybody was asking me where i got it, as it was so unusual and were not sold over here, i bought his Christening suit from a baby shop in the old town and beautiful shoes to match, i will shut up now, but have been lots of times and seem to be there to mark lots of special occasions :D
crystal xx
Once a year from 1980 to 1999, and twice a year since 2000. So something like 30 visits as we did actually go three times in 2004.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.