Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
Taxis cost about €1 per kilometre so the fare to Puerto Pollensa should be about €65 (£45) for up to 4 people. There is normally a supplement of 8% to pay on top if travelling between 9pm and 6am.
Hi Kats we used this company for a transfer this year

TAXIS CONDE
Email: condejtaxi@hotmail.com

C/. Ramon Vallenilla, 4 - 2º
07470 Pto. Pollença
Tel. +34 619 73 75 50
Fax +34 971 54 64 77

They were excellent, I e-mailed and booked my transfer in advance, they don't take any money off you upfront. They were very reliable and they charged £45 each way.

Shell :D
taxis will be about 65 euros easch way, how many of you are travelling, it could be worth your while speaking to one of the british tour operators when you arrive(they all have sales desks that are clearly visible) they normally charge anout 15 euros per person each way so if there are only two of you it could save you some money
you could email janerbus they are reliable. they will give you a quote quickly by email so you will know the cost and no money up front. Nothing to lose!
Standard rate is 65 Euros for up to 4 people. We always use zarzataxi@hotmail.com They are based in PP.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.