Help And Assistance

Need help and advice on using this forum? Post your queries in here.
Is there a version that will run on WIndows Mobile Pocket PC v6.5 ?
From Tapatalk website:

Q: What about a client for Windows Mobile?
A: We are currently no plan for Windows Mobile but will revisit it when Windows Mobile 7 is released.

:( :(

Push notifications to Android and iPhone platforms are the next phase of the development so users will be able to receive notifications of reply via push.

HTH

Van :tup
I get it on my Nokia Ovi Browser (N97) too although it is a version of another browser not an app

it looks and feels like IE on the Ovi browser
but at least I can access it anywhere (as long as the data costs are cheap enough ) :D
AguilaMike

Is there a version that will run on WIndows Mobile Pocket PC v6.5 ?

I view this forum full version a fair bit on my windows phone without the need for the above version

I only use opera brouser these days on it, and it loads forums andsorts the text in posts spot on for mobile viewing :)

on another note, notice im famous it me in screen shot 3 :wave:
As a Post script to my earlier post Tapatalk is now available on Nokia platform and I have tried it out to fit it fast and works better in poor signal areas than the Nokia browser alone
I use this version on my iphone and it is very user friendly :wave:
Good to see the Tapatalk app here, it's one I make use of on various forums. Ironically though, I couldn't reply to this thread via my HTC (invalid topic ID)!
I use this one on my iphone too... surprised that its compatible...
got a samsung galaxy apollo have searched the android market could not find holiday truths app finaly found the link for it and non compatable with my phone
Hi, I have got my new Samsung Galaxy S android phone today and like the last poster I too cannot use the HT app on my phone. :(

Alan
When I follow the link for the "free" one on iphone I get an error message from itunes that it's not available in the UK!!!!
Wee bit away from I Phones etc, but just for anyone who may be interested, my Kindle downloaded perfectly in Bulgaria, using its 3G settings.

And its free.
Hi justjoe .... that may also be of interest to those following the Kindles topic, if you feel like updating it:
http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=150888

David :wave
I have recently bought a Samsung Galaxy tablet GT-P1010 and purchased the Tapatalk App, on first using the app for another forum, it told me that I could use tapatalk with Holiday Truths, however it does not recognise me for HT.
Any Ideas welcomed.
Hi - OK I am not a techi so please be basic. I have an archos tablet thingy - do any of the apps you're talking about work on that please
Hello Pink,

I am also not a Techie, but believe that as your Archos device has an Android system you would be able to use Tapatalk. It works very well with another forum that I subscribe to....
Hi David thanks for that will ask my son to sort it then

x
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.