Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
Hi Can anyone tell me anything about Utopia Beach Club in hurghada, any information would be wellcome, we have have wanted to go to Egypt for awhile but the hotels seem to get such bad reviews,I am A Padi Diver but my wife doesnt Dive but will snorkel.
thanks alot
Fred
any suggestions which hotels have water slides :)
The Grand hotel has a slide on the beach. The only tour operator at the moment is Globespan, flying out of Glasgow. I am a fan of this hotel - it is not luxurious and is a bit dated but has a lovely beach and gardens, large choice of restaurants (3 included in half board arrangement plus 4 others) and good entertainment. Its sister hotel over the road is the Grand Resort where I have stayed a couple of times. It is more stylish and has use of the beach. Unfortunately there is no house reef - to snorkel you need to take a boat.
i have two girls 12.7 and they had a fantastic time at the titanic in Hurghada. we stayed for two weeks, it is hotel with its own aqua park, too many slides and rides to mention.There were lots of people paying to get in every day, so it made us feel rather smug watching them all stand in a line whilst we didnt have to pay a penny.i would highly recomend it if only for the kids to have fun all day. the food is not brill but town was only 15 mins by taxi and meals are so cheap we went most nights : ;)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.