Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
:shock: 47 euros, jeez, that's a hell of a price hike from 2005. We paid 25 euros for each adult and 1 child per paying adult goes free. If you do go, make sure to have a good meal before you go as the meal you get there is sooo dissapointing. We got soup, a jacket potatoe and a few chops with icecream for afters, and your eating while the show is in progress. It's great for the kids but I didn't think it was value for money and we had to queue for 40 mins before we got through the door ( held up because of photos being taken!) They are a rip off too.
Hi Ian.
We got our tickets from an agency, think its was called Exo Tours, its just across from the Dalmatus.
The tickets are only for entrance. You will need to arrange own transport, its not far, so a taxi wouldn't cost a lot.

Enjoy the rest of your stay.

Lizzie.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.