Caribbean Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Caribbean
If anyone would like to post a review for the Iberostar Punta Cana, please do so HERE. Thanks.

Debs

You'll find the hotel website HERE if that's any help.

Pippy :D
thanks for reply but looked at website, also looking at Gran Bahia Principe Punta Cana seen their web also, just trying to get some more updated reviews. Thanks Debs
Debs, for up to the minute reviews look at tripadvisor.com.

Actually I have stayed at the Iberostar (twice in fact) and had a great time on each occasion. I hope you were joking about walking 35 miles - certainly would reccommend in knowing Dominican roads and the way Domincans drive.
just trying to get some more updated reviews.

No problem, that's why I've asked members to post a review :wink:
Hiya,
For all upto the minute info on any of the Caribbean Iberostars go to:

http://www.iberostar-board.com

Generally, you will get reliable reviews and advise. A lot of American reviews, as for them it is a much shorter trip and they go there like we go to Spain, but also widely used by us Brits.

Pam :D
Keepupwith, do you know if Gran Bahia Principe have a message board , i cant seem to find anything. This is just a little extra thing that i would like to read, read reviews, seen pics etc, on all sights like i usually do. Thanks Debs. :D
IMHO you can't really go wrong with the Iberostar chain, they have a code of conduct that they adhere to wherever they have a hote. Ibersotar pride themself on entertainment and work very hard to interact with thier guests. They are most certainly one of the more prestigious hotel chains.
Hi Debs

Sorry I've only just caught up with this thread again- don't know of any message boards other than the Iberostar one.

Pam :D
we have just returned from here ,and are very glad we chose this hotel. Everything was spot on. Will write a review later. Sitting here with a gorgeous tan. :lol:
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.