Tunisia Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tunisia.
havent been to either but i cannot stress enough go for the Ib. Averroes , we know people that have stayed in both. there is NO comparison whatsoever with these two . read reviews on both also on Trip Advisor, Sahara Beach i think some people have been quite kind to it lately actually, we have always stayed well away from this hotel, shame because it looks nice by the beach and pool area. The Averroes is in a different league and the marina and surrounding area Yas. H is much plusher, we are returning to stay in this area in a few weeks. You might find the Sahara Beach is ideal for families but read reviews first, the family i know that went 2 yrs ago were all really ill. Debs
Going to one of them on Sunday. Will let you know when we return.
Averroes is definitely the better hotel. Sahara beach is ok for families and is friendly but Averroes is a lot better ( in my opinion)!
Just returned from The Sarah Beach and would not recommend it.
Lots of people were ill during our stay which seems to be a recurring theme in the reviews of hotel.
Will post a review shortly with our thoughts.
Also we were there during Ramadan, which starts on 20th August next year.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.