Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
Ibiza for Kids!
5 Posts
Hello, I think you can safely say there isnt a more child friendly resort than Es Cana so maybe start looking there, best of luck, John Beachcomber.
Thanks John.
I'm looking in to it now!
The Hotel Caribe is OK for teenagers - few internet machimes in the Foyer and last year there were activities like water polo, football, killer pool that they could take part in.
We book direct with them but I guess that it will be pricey in August.

PM me if you can't find the website for the hotel.

John
may be palm beach in playa den bossa would suit you all.its a superfamily hotel complex...lots to do in pdb.tenpin bowling/funparks/waterpark/family fun bars.plus lots for you to see and do as well.you would see the planes coming in or out.for which you could guess which airline it is....by writing them all down and picking a card each time you see one.points if you get it right.plus its a fiesta hotel.loads of things for kids to do.allday and night,i mean they really do look after them..i tell you now you would not see them all day/ by the time they makes friends.plus there is loads of sport things to do around the massive complex of hotels in that area..

all depends how much its going to cost that time of year.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.