Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
yep its open and not too busy that time off year.saying that more and more people are going that time of year now...see on the 8th if your still there.
The season doesn't actually end until 31st october, but the "super" clubs are shut by the end of september/beginning of October.

I've been a few times at the beginning of October and some years it has been really quiet and others reasonably busy (for the time of year ie not rammed like in the summer). Weather has generally been pretty good as well.
I am going to San Antonia Bay on 6th Oct. for a week will it still be quite warm temps at this time of year?
murdy mac

Been to S A Bay twice in October. Both times we got very good weather. We were told however we were lucky ! Fingers crossed you will be lucky too.

Wilson :wink:
After the crap summer we have had. I need some sun on my back and to spend time in my unused shorts, that I brought in April. So I'm off on the 11th Oct.
CY there
Off on the 5th for 5 days to SABay.

Only flight I could get was from Stansted and I'm reet up North! :(

Its 3 1/2 hours to Standsted and 2 hours to the sun!!! :D

Jim
Hello,

I am thinking of going to Ibiza for the first time in Oct 18, but i am wondering if theres still a fair chance of good weather, and if its still fun! I know it probably wont be so busy, but would like to party some still :lol:
That said, whats the best place to stay with night life?
Hope you guys can help me out! Thanks!

Windy
its still hot and good enough to sunbath in at that time of year.best place really would be san an/san bay area.most places will still be open..or try playa den bossa.depends really what deals you can get.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.