Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Available through the AA website at the cost of about £5, you can pick them up at certain main Post Offices in the larger cities, well worth the piece of mind and the avoidence of baksheesh for the ever greedy Goa Police :wink:
Someone posted a link to a proper scooter hire place in Panjim, with insurance andf everything!
Anyone can rent out their bike/scooter regardless of it's age so long as it's registered with the relevant office and has YELLOW plates fitted.

GFF
Don't tell me........Next their gonna move the River Princess?
Great! - That probably means I'll get stopped every two minutes.... Just got my International Licence Back today for the next year... Very good service from the RAC, although might end up taking my test in India this year just so I don't have to buy a International each year....
Yes they are definitely implementing the yellow plates just been there
Yes, yellow plates in effect, although it is still possible to 'borrow' off a friend, but make sure you know the friend well... Name, Address, Age etc to convince them...
Found this on another forum... It's funny...

*Edit link removed. Sorry we can't link to youtube as they could change the link at anytime to something less 'appropriate' :wink: - Glynis*
good one Rob.

Don't think I'll bother with a bike :lol:
I'm sure someone posted a link to a place in Panjim renting scooters officially. does anyone else remember?
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.