Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
hi im going to the same hotel in aug iv read some good reports and some thats moaned but you can't please everybody don't know about exchange rate
Exchange rate in Protaras 1.16
Nationwide Flex account gives the same (today)
thats good, the woman at thomas cook bare faced lied to me the other day and said it was below the pound! and then tried to fleece me with 3% com!!! Go on sunday afternoon cant wait!!! :cheers :sun2
Sorry its a late reply, i take it you will already be there.

I stayed in this hotel last year, its a nice little hotel but you are right there are lots of locals around, mainly at weekends and it can become very busy around the pool and bar etc.

One thing i will advise is if you are allocated a room on the same floor as the reception and on the same side of the hotel, ask if there is anything else available, as every single night for my 2 weeks stay there was a dustbin lorry emptying the bins in the alley at the side of the hotel at about 4am, its a wakeup call you could do without.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.