Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
Unfortunately the only time I am in Paphos is when I arrive.... Unless of course he is open till after 01.30am......... :)

I love being able to 'namedrop' when I am on holiday :lol:

Cheers,
Jinty
I'll call in when I am there ;)
Kath x
He is also a big St Helens Rugby League fan

Me too Geoggy, so I'll definately pop in when I'm there next month and say hello.
:wave

It'll be good to watch a whole game of super league instead of them turning it over to the football :x
Not familiar with the street names so can you rell me what other bars its by please, i'll pop in for a few in august :wink:
nickie, on the map on the back of his business card it is off poseidon avenue, it is opposite something called "Margarita Gardens" and I understand there is a restaurant next door called Genesis.

It is also near the Apollina Apartments.

Hope that helps?

thanks for this mate. we are going to paphos next week and wanted somewhere to watch the super league games.

will pop in and report back!
Drawn from memory ( :wink: ) so's not to infringe any copyright, the main roads leading to Ikarou St.
Note, there some smaller streets in the area omitted from my map.
http://upload9.postimage.org/62016/Paph2.jpg

Mark
We will be arriving in Kato for two weeks on 25/07/07, so I will make sure we piop in for several bevvies.

Cheers

Bill W :glynis
We'll be in there on Friday for the Bradford v Saints match :wow
Would his place welcome kids? I've got a couple of rugby mad sons, though they are Ospreys fans lol
Hermol - they sure would welcome kids (which is the norm in Cyprus). We had a great night in there last week watching Saints v Wigan - hope to see you again soon Ande (from the Gerard) :)

Thanks to Geoggy for letting us know about it and I hope it works out for Graham and Jeanette - very nice people.
no worries saintscully - glad you found it ok and had a good night (and we beat the goons again ;o) )
I didn't get there :( sorry :oops:

my other half isnt in the best of health so we focused around the hotel. however, when I return sometime with sil I will def call in.

Saint told me how nice you were!

Kath HT Admin
Geoggy

We paid numerous visits to the Bar during our two weeks stay (it was practically our local) and I informed Graham that you sent us (and others).

It's a smashing little Bar and very friendly. Graham and Jeanette are really nice people and the food is really good.

Just one thing though - if anyone is planning to visit over the comming months please try and take Graham a set of darts, as unfortunately he has a dart board but no darts.

Tell him Bill the Newcastle fan told you.

Cheers

BillW :glynis
Sorry Bill - not been on the forum for a while!

Glad you found him - spoke to him the other day and he is doing really well.

Glad you enjoyed the food - he can chef a bit when he puts his mind to it "our kid!"

Thanks for looking him up - I ;ve not been over yet, but it sounds like he owes me a Keo or three?!
Another vote for Graham and Jeanette :D
Well kept beers (Keo, Leon, Carling)
Well cooked food (Full English breakfast with unlimited tea/coffee, and steak n' ale pie)
Yiamas :glynis
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.