Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
India on TV
52 Posts
You only have to look at his hair

:lol: :lol: :tut Naughty but very true Elliebee :wink
if he came into MY kitchen and started telling ME how much spices to put in my food i would stick the wooden spoon somewhere!!!! :shock:
I too wish the BBC would repeat the 'Get a new life' (I think the programme was called) about the couple who wanted to run the guesthouse. I saw those programmes but I don't remember seeing the ones about the Peacock pub.
We stayed in this guesthouse (Jo's Ponderosa) a couple of years ago - very good and clean. Booked after we saw the programme. Jo even kept the room gecko free for me. It is close to Bono's shack - the one with the clean toilets.
The programme with the Peacock Pub was shown earlier. I missed this as well.
Looking forward to The story of India on Friday, the India Pakistan series on BBC2 has brightened up a miserable summer.
I have been told that Friday's program on TV "Story of India" is supposed to be good as one of my colleague's friend (Howard Davidson) has composed the music... happy viewing :D
I'll be watching it :D
Are Fiona and me the only ones watching ? Micheal Wood obviously loves India his presentation is facinating
I'm also enjoying Michael Woods programme, a big improvement on some of the recent offerings which seemed mostly to be stars on a ego trip. Also tonight on BBC4 another chance to see both parts of Monsoon Railway, anothe first class programme Alan
:oops: I forgot about it this last Friday!
4th segment of "Story of India" tonight, hope everyone is watching :D I am going to watch for sure :D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.