Spain - Canary Islands - Gran Canaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Gran Canaria.
We have reviews of this resort here

HTH

luci :wave
Hi Marky

I stayed at the Sunwing in pdi last August and it was brilliant. It is only a ten minute walk into town centre or there are plenty of taxis outside the hotel, which only cost you a couple of euros. The hotel is excellent and as we went hb the food was good. There is a snack bar and mini supermarket beside the pool. In August it was mostly families and couples there. The weather was fantastic, so hot, but there was parasols beside the sun beds if the sun gets too much for you. I would definitely go back to the sunwing as i thought it was really good.

Hope this helps

cjw :D
Thank you very much for your replies people, i hope ill be having as a good time as you did.
thanks again Marky

3 weeks and counting..

One little question, or two!.. Does the sunwing resort have Air conditioning or should we take outr travel fans?
Hi Marky

The Sunwing doesn't have air conditioning, you can take your own but you can hire out fans from reception. I didn't hire them out so don't know cost, but it probably wasn't expensive as i saw lots of people doing this.

cjw
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.