Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
Hi canveygirl
The Octopus park & Aqualand are the same place. (I haven't heard it called the Octopus Park for ages). Their website is HERE
As for the Medievil night, as far as I know it is on every week. (Not cheap though, it will cost you around €130 for all of you). Never been though so can't say if it is worth it.
The best person to give you is vvv, I am sure she will be on here later.
HTH

ps Much better to book when you are in Tenerife & DO NOT buy from the reps at your welcome meeting, they are much more expensive!!
Hi

Yes............Aqualand and Octopus are the same place!!! Just a change of name a few years ago!!!

Medeival night is running on Tues, weds, thurs and sat. It is quite a pricey excursion, but personally I think its great fun!"!! Though not as good now the Drifters aren't ending the evening anymore. But the horsemanship is fantastic.

As you are visiting in early December, i will warn you that the island is normally very quite, therfore I would reccommend a saturday night for this show, more people, and more of an atmosphere.

You can pre book excursions..............however I am doing discounted prices to HT members even if you want to book when you get here.....though I might not be allowed to say that on here...........basically PM me for more details........................ :lol:

PS.............wherever you book, just say your 13 year old is 12, as long as she looks is.............as 12 is the cut off age re adult prices
The cost put me off this year for the medieval night as i have 2 kids and the oldest is 13. I didnt think to pass her off as 12 but because she is 5ft6 ins i doubt wether they would believe me anyway. :lol:
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.