Camping and Caravanning UK and Europe

Discussions regarding camping and caravanning in the UK and the rest of Europe.
Try
Skegness Tourist info

or phone 01754 899887

they have lists of all sorts of static hire including dog friendly ones
hi, thanks for the reply but i have now got sorted out with one on fantasy island site so close to all amenities and the lady doesnt mind my dogs going at all so really looking forward to it now. as its not too far from the beach as well they wont get too tired if its hot lol.(fingers crossed)
cart583 wrote:
hi, thanks for the reply but i have now got sorted out with one on fantasy island site so close to all amenities and the lady doesnt mind my dogs going at all so really looking forward to it now. as its not too far from the beach as well they wont get too tired if its hot lol.(fingers crossed)

Don't forget after Easter dogs are not alowed on the beach itself until October

You are OK now as long as you pick up even so there is still a lot of Chavs who don't
Ingoldmells was cold on Sunday but the Sunshine made it bearable and all the turbines were spinning which looked an amazing sight in the sunshine towards tea-time

One nice thing to note is that there are quite a few "dog Friendly" cafés on Sea Lane especially the one opposite the junction with Hurdman lane (just up from Hardys)

Hope you have a good time
hi, thanks for your reply. is the not on beach rule new cos we took one of them last aug/september and they were allowed. we took him in havanah bar near beach as well. when you say dog friendly cafes do you mean they are allowed at the outside eating area, do you know the name of the one you mentioned? sadly dog friendly doesnt always mean saint bernards lol. i understand we will be restricted in places we can go but its a break and the dogs will enjoy it. i take it you have a caravan there and go often. if you are there easter weekend i am sure you will probably see us, i will be the woman covered in hair and slobber lol. thanks for the info and any more is appreciated. mandy
cart583 wrote:
hi, thanks for your reply. is the not on beach rule new cos we took one of them last aug/september and they were allowed. we took him in havanah bar near beach as well. when you say dog friendly cafes do you mean they are allowed at the outside eating area, do you know the name of the one you mentioned? sadly dog friendly doesnt always mean saint bernards lol. i understand we will be restricted in places we can go but its a break and the dogs will enjoy it. i take it you have a caravan there and go often. if you are there easter weekend i am sure you will probably see us, i will be the woman covered in hair and slobber lol. thanks for the info and any more is appreciated. mandy

The dog rule has been in place for over 10 years but has not been enforced but there are lots of new signs so I get the feeling it's going to be

as for the cafe's the one I mentioned allows them inside as long as they are well behaved but I know what you mean about St Bernards -friends of ours used to have Great Danes with similar problems
most little cafe's with outside seating don't stop you anyway and lots have water outside for the dogs too
hi, sorry just seen your post. it probably was us you saw. we also had friends staying in chapel st leonards who came to see us and we went for a walk round eastgate market, it was so funny. people just stopped and stared at this line of 4 st bernards walking thru the market. the dogs loved the attention and really appreciate the lady owner of the caravan for allowing us to rent it. we covered everything in dust sheets on entrance and cleaned up really well when we left. she commented on how spotless it was so hopefully we made a good impression for if we ever need it again lol.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.