Cruises

Discussions relating to Cruising holidays
Insurance
3 Posts
You just need insurance which also covers cruise travel - some cheaper policies do exclude it so check the smallprint.

Review potential pre-existing medical conditions too - it's easy to buy an annual policy and then forget about a doctor's visit you had months ago. It may have resulted in no further treatment, but could be an opportunity for an insurance company not to pay out if a medical problem occurs while you are away. If in doubt call them.

We recently had this issue, called the insurance comapny who amended the policy to reflect a new pre existing condition since we took out the policy and there was no charge.
I agree. Some standard policies cover cruises, many do not. You will need to call your insurer or read your policy to see if the one you have does cover.

luci :wave
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.