Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Is £600 enough
6 Posts
That should be plenty we took £800 and brought back £400 and thats with buying souvineers. Have a great time.
phew what a relief, we went last year but in all honesty it was somebody else paying, don't want to go mad but would hate to get caught short out there!

Am SO excited, leave on saturday! :lol:
It depends on what you do while on hols as to how much you need. We eat out at various restraunts every night including some expensive places. We go almost everywhere by taxi, including trips to Ashvem beach about 3 times per week. When the sun has set it is gin & tonics for me and malibu & coke or vodka & coke for the wife, the occasional large hotel bar bill is the norm. We usually spend about £300 per week but are budgeting for more this year as prices have gone up. Take a credit card in case of emergancy!
Not only have the prices gone up Last year we were getting 82rps to the pound this year its 76
Having saying that im sure youll be fine
sharon
How much would you guys take for 4 weeks?
Was planning on taking about £800 but thinking i might need abit more!
13 days to go!!!! :pele
keira
-x-
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.