Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
Hi girls, not sure how it is right now, havent lived there for a while but you should have no problems, depends how you look. but u never know. always better 2 buy before. will get in touch with someone who is there now and find out if you like.
Hi hapi

Can I ask that you don't use phone style text as per our T&C's, eg u instead of u, 2 instead of to, etc?

Some of our visually impaired members use Screen Readers that do not recognise this type of text.

Thanks.

luci :wave
To be honest, dont bother with fake id..... u will NOT get questioned anywhere you go, unless you look about 14 or something!
Hi,

I like the last guy says, the clubs will not even ask for ID.
scottb wrote:
u will NOT get questioned anywhere you go, unless you look about 14 or something!

To be honest, I reckon you'd still be ok at 14 if going Eden or Es P. There were some really young un's in there last time i went!!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.