Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
If it's a package Helen they may not have your details yet . I'd say 10-14 days before your arrival.
hey we goto a diffrent hotel but i guesse they work all the same we ask for a room location about 28 days before we go theres no harm in trying anyway in the 28 days the worst what will happen is they will ask you to send request again in 10 days time
They do keep your emails and normally will email you back straight away. As soon as i book my hols i email them even as far as a year ahead and have always got my room. Try it, you have nothing to lose ;)
Thanks for the replies. I'll ask on the Egyptian forum whether anyone knows where the best rooms are. :tup
I normally send an EMail to the hotel about 4 weeks before departure, followed by a reminder about 7/10 days before arrival.

Regards,
Pat
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.