Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
Having recently come back, its quiet during the day comes alive at night dont know where your stopping but we spent most of our nights in the sports bar, quiz, bingo a good atmosphere, there is a small cabarat bar also near, but if your wanting a livlier scene then theres murphys bar with live music till very late you should enjoy PDB, can go into figurates or ibiza town for a night out
hiya, we came back on 30th June and have stayed in Play den Bossa 3 times now.
We stayed in a Fiesta hotel and Im sure if you want to you can go into any of them and watch the entertainment, some of it is quite good.
The main stuff starts around 10pm and finishes before 12 so you can then go onto somewhere else.
We spent a fair bit of time in Murphys with our 2 nearly 16 yr old girls and they loved it there.
It's open till 6am and the live band start at about 12.30-1am, then they go for a break and dance/party music is played then the band come back.
The atmosphere here is brilliant, we were just a bit careful with the girls as there are a lot of quite *jolly* groups of lads. lol
There is also Big Bens or The Three Monkeys family bars with entertainment every night. We went to Three Monkeys one night and it felt rather like sitting in the local workingmans club watching the "turn" except the turn was a lot better quality.
Didnt go to Big Bens this year but in past years they had great entertainment.
Where are you staying?
thanx for the info. were not sure yet wether we are def going to ibiza but if we do we foudn a hotel on go2spain for £140 called hotel Torre del Mar
joanne davidson

think you better change what you have said in last line.its not full of drunks ok.Torre del Mar is in a nice area. set away from pubs bars ect.es vive .within walking distant of playa den bossa and ibizatown..or just get the bus to ibizatown...not the bus to playa den bossa-you can walk it in 10 mins if that.

what dates you got for the hotel?
Hi again joanne,

We have been to Ibiza 5 times, in fact we don't seem to want to go anywhere else...........................we have never seen loads of drunks.

We have , however, seen young and old people enjoying themselves.
I don't think it matters where you go, you are bound to see some people who think its fun just to get drunk.
The area you are talking about is a family resort with people of all ages and nationalities.
I think you will have a great time, but the only way to find out is to try it lol.

We will be back to Ibiza next year but to a different resort this time......can't wait to try another part of this beautiful island.
havent booked anything yet...as were not sure where to go on hol.
Got back from playa den bossa 14th July. My 4 boys 17, 16 and twins 12 loved it.
flippy

glad you enjoyed it.thing is you find more to do.the more you go.
We have booked to go back next year already. Club Doni Toni. This will be my 5th trip to Ibiza, I love it.

I do need lots more info on stuff to do. We want to laze about 1st week but get about more in the 2nd.
flippy hope you got your fiesta points.???
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.