I was just wondering really if there is an app that will that or even for that matter just an alert that will inform you of deals that you are looking for a specific date & destination. One which give you the option of the full package or just flight or hotels. The reason I ask is that some of these site which are meant to offer reasonable deals: lastminute.com to name but one doesn't really appear to offer anything that I can say is a big difference from booking it somewhere else. The prices that I see on there would be the price I would expect to pay even though a lot of them say "A saving off blah blah %" I'm looking for the real deal if there is such a thing :cheers iI want to find a deal check it against another few sites and be able to say "that what I'm talking about, that's a deal :D " Flight and hotel to Phuket leaving from any London airport December 19 is what I'm looking for. I will book anyway if I don't find a deal but I just want to make sure I covered everything when finding a good deal. :sun2