Italy, Rivieras and Islands Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Italy, Rivieras and Islands.
Is this ok?
4 Posts
Why not compare with quotes from rival companies such as Holiday Autos?
Ive always found holiday Autos to be the cheapest . There are also lots of discount offers around for them . If you get a good price from them ,next step would be to put in "Holiday autos 10% discount" into a google search . You will get links to holiday autos from various companies offering between 10-15% if your lucky discount .It doesnt come in the form of a voucher code but Just put your requirements in again via the link and you should get a better price . You can even get another £10 back booking via quidco . Use their link and then copy and paste your discounted link into the address bar . It worked for me :)
Do you know how much the discount would be its jsut the cheapest quote we have from holiday autos is £535.75 so a fair bit more than Easycar. Is the price we were quoted a lot then?
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.