Help And Assistance

Need help and advice on using this forum? Post your queries in here.
I can recall having this discussion many a time on the forum and the general consensus was that it don't cost anything to say thank-you or even acknowledge a post.

Mark :D
i totally agree...i always try to say thanks to anyone who has given me info..and equally, it is nice to be appreciated when i give info to anyone. I think its called politeness.and luckily, most of the people who use this forum regularly have good manners.
Im so glad you agree..............it definately brightens my day up when I see that someone has been able to use any information Ive given them!

Mark I see youve moved it................where did it go to? :D :D :D
Ah ha!!!! found it..............in Help and Assistance, sorry Mark.......I should have put it here in the first place :D
hi all :wave

a "thank you" goes a long way !

i always try and say thanks and if i haven't said thanks to any one then i do apologise now !

lou x
Quite agree Tootsie.The same goes for when only one poster is acknowledged and the other's post is ignored completely :lol: Just good etiquette.
Hiya Toots :kiss

I agree it is nice to receive a thanks, especially when you have not only posted about your own experiences, but have spent hours finding relevant info on the net for the poster.
Like you say, 99.99999% of the people on HT do have the etiquette to say thanks.
Unfortunately like in life, some people will open a door for you and others will slam it in your face.....you learn not to open the door for the ones who slammed it in your face the next time. :wink:
Sanji x
Hello Toots from me too :kiss agree with you 100% on this one, I've griped about it many a time as my Mom always used to say bless her "manners cost nothing" which they don't but they are worth so much :wink:
When I brought this up a long time ago now I was told in certain words that if you wine on about people not saying thank's then don't answer questions :!:

It cost nothing to say thankyou, and then maybe more Questions would get answered.
yes...i agree TIMUK :D :D :D

thankyou. RAY :lol: :lol: :lol

*Edit to remove image - sorry but we cannot have large images on the forums. - Glynis*http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/5862/cid72b6faf295204bb085bc03404ba.gif

sorry Glynis this should be the right size.
  • Edited by ray388 2006-06-03 10:34:20
:D :D :D :D :D :D

And thank YOU ALL TOO :D :D
Your welcome Toots :lol:
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.