Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
I am so pleased you have got it sorted :) You can relax now and look forward to the day :wink:
Good news Yummymummy, I am off to the Osborne too next March, just back from a lovely indian meal myself, along with a couple of kingfishers.
The Osborne is at the Candolim end of Calangute. It's not far from the the roundabout with St Anthonys Chapel in the middle. I stayed there in April. Sorry, not very good with street names and the chapel is the only landmark I can think of to get your bearings.
Good news yummymummy I know the nice feeling you get when you get it booked ...I have just had the good news and the nice feeling myself its my birthday tomorrow and my hubby has booked us for easter next year so we are going to be there on st Patricks day and easter too so anyone up for green beer in molly malones on st Patricks day .I will see you there I will bring the dye along with me :glynis colleen.. :hyper :hyper
Leave from work permitting and a good deal and we will see you there Irishcoleen, but, we can always practice in November in case I don't make it.
Irishcolleen , you are so lucky , 2 hols in Goa to look forward to, which hotel will you be staying at over easter?
:hyper Shirley I know im well chuffed... we will be going to the Marina Dourada ....its a bit out of the way but they have a wee bus that takes you to the beach .....I can live with that ..polly only thing about the green beer is it gives you celtic teeth ...No only joking it would be class if a lot of us from H/Ts could all meet up on st patricks night I will even riverdance for you all :rofl colleen
Irishcolleen you will love the MD , we stayed there on our first Goa trip , we are booked to go back to Goa in March 2008 and we are now already talking about Xmas 2008 , as soon as the brochures come out I will be looking into booking another one :)
:lol: Hi shirleyv and irish colleen :wave you two ladies are making me smile. I am also at the MD next March, its the best isnt it? The green teeth sounds like fun. Not sure about the riverdancing! :lol: You can give me some lessons colleen. Lisa.
OH good lisa does that mean you are there at the same time as me molly malones is looking good ....but lisa I cant riverdance to save my life but dont tell anybody .. :glynis colleen
:zip :lol: just as i was dusting down my clogs! :roll: Same flight , same hotel colleen, all sounds like good fun. I am sure you will love the Marina D its a a beautiful place. Cannot wait to be out there. Never been to Mollys but heard lots of positive comments, geting bit excited now and still got 10 months to go! :lol: Bye x
Is there anyone else in Goa this Dec?
around the baga/calangute area?

im soo looking forward to it, but i still dont know where abouts the Osborne hotel is, is it near the nizmar and that thomascook shop?
Coleen, have you SEEN the wee bus? :lol:
We arrive at MD on 28th. December. Our 9th year running. We go for 9 weeks, and wouldn't dream of staying anywhere else! You will love it! :D
Can someone post a photo in the galleries of the wee bus at the MD please :rofl Del949 you have me worried now as long as it gets me from A to B thats all I need ..colleen
Colleen,
I haven't got a pic but,,,,,imagine a 1950's land rover with no roof, doors or seat cushions....but it's a nice shade of orange :lol: :lol:
They have a new one now. Very Posh!!
this I have to see! pics please someone
They have two buses. A small one and a bigger one now :D Best hotel in North Goa without a shadow of a doubt IMO
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.