General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
It wasn't meant to be funny,I thought I was being helpful. :que
Yes, saw a lovely pink one on the sunbed next to me on my last holiday - looked like a really good idea (and it didn't blow away in the wind!) Maybe your post wasn't clear about what they were - I knew the name though. :wave:
OSCARBEN can you add a link for them to the forum please they sound like something I would love ...colleen
I bought one in Cyprus two years ago, very good, but very heavy too, especaily if you only have 15kgs baggage allowance.
Hi,

I am sure it's these http://www.theitsa.com/ they look great & they do a lightweight one now too.

Deb.
They used to sell Saress's at a discounted price as well but looks like they've stopped doing them. Itsa were on Dragons Den a few years ago.
Thanks for putting the link on,my hubby usually does it for me,cos I don't know how,I got the lightweight ones,if the hotel provides towels it's not too bad to take them instead of beach towels.
I always take 2 pieces of elastic and fasten them on to the top and bottom of my towel with safety pins and hook it over the ends of the sun bed.This stops the towel from blowing off. :sun2
Sorry I thought it was an April Fool :( with the name and all.
I wondered if that might be the case.
we have used them for a couple of years now, very handy and always gets commented on.
Got a couple of ebay last year and we loved them
Irishcolleen,have you seen the cush n shade,you'd probably like that too,just google it to see :offtop
OSCARBEN wrote:
Irishcolleen,have you seen the cush n shade,you'd probably like that too,just google it to see :offtop

We have the cush n shade too, it caused a lot of conversions around the pool in Turkey last year, no one had ever seen one before.
:rofl WOW OSCARBEN these new giz moo's are brill I have never seen the sun shade one anywhere but 10 out of 10 to who ever thought that one up ...colleen
I bought 3 of them last year cos I like gizmos too!!!! Our itsas were admired by many.
Both the Itsa and the Shade look very good, however, I don't think that with my 15 kgs luggage allowance, I would have room in my case for them.

The thing I always make room for is my Cushtie pillow; it is squidgy and soft and I wouldn't go on holiday without it as I use it when lying on my sunbed and in my room as an extra little pillow.
I love my itsa, mine is the old lightweight one, towelling material instead of the velour. It dries in seconds and we always know where everything is, we didn't bother unpacking the pockets either, just rolled it up at the end of the day, with everything still full of sun lotion and books, then it's ready to put out for the next day!

My favourite travel gadget has to be the jet sleeper!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.