Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
jan to march
9 Posts
Hi Brian
might be an idea to book just a couple of nights somewhere and then have a look at places once you are there. There will be plenty of choice this season. Candolim would be ideal if you like it lively. Welcome to HT :)
You should be able to find plenty of places at that time of the year. T
There are also lots of self catering apartments off the Candolim beach road and if you ask locally you will have no problem finding somewhere.
Look at 3 or 4 and then haggle.
Don't forget Wednesday night is Geek night at the Carvery.
As said above, you will not find it hard to find good accomodation. If i was in the same situation as you i would ask a taxi driver if he knew anywhere to stay, and they will take you to some places. Then you can haggle :)
Hope you get something sorted.
Thanks,

I can now confirm i am arriving on 20th Jan thru till 5th April so if anybody does hear any good cheap deals let me know please and will see you at the carvery.

How will I know which group are who ?

Is it worth me bringing my laptop to Goa for WIFI use or is there plenty of cheap internet places?

:sun2 brian :sun2
Plenty of Internet places average 60rps an hour.

Wifi is not so easy.

At the Carvery just ask Ram.
Give Brian a chance samtheboater ''Geek'' night at the Carvery :rofl
Sorry Spike,
Brian, you can't miss us we are the Geeks, lin-b will explain.
Steve
Spike, does'nt GEEK stand for Goan Enthusiasts Enjoying Kingfisher's... :think :rofl ...cheers Keith
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.