Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
I have been & going again in 24 days the place is great there is a bus stop outside the hotel & a taxi rank down the road , everything you will need is in the complex , the food it great & staff friendly. Is it globespan you are going with? we fly from Glasgow 24th august
Terry, thanks so much for such a quick reply. We are flying with Globespan on the 18th September. Hoped to get a nice place as our first time doing all inclusive. Great to get the positive feedback, we've been finding it difficult to make a decision on the accomodation. Thanks. Have a great holiday. :D
having read up on this hotel and going by the photos of the rooms, I was aware that they had something like 300 double rooms. I then booked with Globespan and when booking online the room was described as a twin room. I thought that was fine at the time, but now I keep wondering if that means we are going to be stuck in a room in some dingy part of the hotel. Can anyone who has stayed there tell me if the twin bedded rooms are ok? I find it strange they do not mention twin rooms in their blurb :hmmm
It was a twin room we had (2 room's) if thats any help
Thanks,Terry (like the name, by the way). Were your rooms ok? I always thought a twin room was twin beds and a double room was a double bed. Surprised if it means 2 rooms as there are only 2 of us travelling. You must be heading off soon, so enjoy and let us know what your flight is like ---nervous flyer here!
The room we were in was very clean the maid's cleaned it everyday, there was only me & my dad (Might sound wierd but its the only way i can go on holiday myself without my girlfriend moaning by saying my dad is taking me :D ) the room also had air con, tv mini bar fridge etc. One other good thing when you are going to your bed at night you can get as many bottles of water you want, comes in handy when you have had a few too many which in my case will be every night.
It's now T-Minus 12 days for me
Thanks again,Terry. Thanks for the extra gen on the hotel. Lucky you on the countdown. Good tip on the bottles of water,with all the free drinks. Have a great holiday :wave
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.