Tour Operators and Travel Agents

Discussions regarding Tour Operators and Travel Agents
Hmm not 100% sure on this one. Try calling Jet2 :tup
Hi glynis- yes I will. Thought I would ask on here first- as its something like 50p a minute to ring them :yikes

Belly
Jet2 charge £27.50 per person per one way flight for a name change. They will also charge the difference in fare and taxes when a person has been changed.

http://www.jet2.com/FAQSection.aspx?ss=1#6
Thanks for that sun addidct- I had an inkling they charged the difference in flight price-

My god- £110.00 (£27.50 X4 ways)- then the difference in price (from when booked to todays price). It would be cheaper for me to book the flights with jet2 myself :que

Thanks again for taking time out to reply- I dont think I'll bother :)

Belly
There is a good reason for charging the fare up to current rates which isn't just another airline money making scheme! It stops people buying up all the cheap tickets on popular routes when they are released and then auctioning them off when they are worth more - well it would if the potential buyers realise that they aren't going to save anything.
hi steve- yes i can understand that- for example i booked flights to ibiza (For 2) in January for september. Total cost was £253- just checked the current price last week and it had gone up to £619 :yikes - so quite a price hike!!!. That is why I booked my flights to corfu for next july- 2 days after I came back from my holiday this July.!!!

Belly
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.