Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
Hi this is a new hotel and is situated next to 1001 nights(Ali Lefa Weila ) hence it is not on beach, as far as I am aware guests at the hotel get use of the waterpark but it is also open to the general public, hope that helps a little
chris there is a review on this hotel with TA but they have put the review under the alf leila wa leila hotel as i was reading it earlier today, and priced it up but it came out dear for us with no free kids places lol
Thanks folks. think i found it on first choice website. Thouht it looked good first of all, then realised they were actually showing pictures of the water park rather than the hotel, which I thought was a bit cheeky.

I dont think there are all that many free kids places about at the moment Karen, but hope you find one.
If anyone has stayed at this hotel, we would welcome some feedback from you across on our Jungle Aqua Park Hotel review page.

Many thanks
David :wave
hi all, anyone stayed at the jungle aqua park? just wondered if theres a hair dryer in the room, and are towels provided for around the pool. As this is not clear in the brochure. thanks in advance.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.