Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
yeah take trainers! i found these best for walking as the ground is uneven! and you wont get and creatures crawling into you flip flops when you are walking!
I'll second that!!!! Don't forget though that footwear has to come off before you can ride the elephants, or go in the temple.

I usually take a pair of trainers and maybe a pair of flip flops.

Luckily, the revamped jungle book hasn't got the really long walk down to bathe the elephants, but if you are intending to join the early morning walk then sturdy trainers are essential.........................oh and don't forget your mossy spray!!!
Hi i did it in flip flops and it was ok but have to agree that trainers are best. However bring an old pair my daughters were so filthy by the end of the first day i put them straight in the bin, although they told her to keep them on for the elephant shower and she squelched for the rest of the day. Have a great time and remember to bring enough film for the camera. Anna.
Hi i did it in flip flops and it was ok but have to agree that trainers are best. However bring an old pair my daughters were so filthy by the end of the first day i put them straight in the bin, although they told her to keep them on for the elephant shower and she squelched for the rest of the day. Have a great time and remember to bring enough film for the camera. Anna.
Def trainers if you are doing the jungle walk in the morning or those walking sandles with the ankle stap. Flip flops in day easy to take off to get in the water with the elephants (highlight of my trip)
:D Thanks for the replies must appreciated as I am busy finishing the packing.

Hubby now tells me that I should have asked about clothing - mainly do we need to keep well covered on the jungle trip (long trousers etc) + any clothing advice for other trips as well?

Don't want to get over there and look daft!!!

Thanks again 8)
i just wore my shorts and tshirts on jungle trip! just dont wear perfume and cover yourself in mossie replent and you will be fine! when we went it was very humid (end of march!), so shorts and tshirts were great!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.