Greece - Rhodes Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Rhodes.
Hello
I am a big fan of the Palladium hotel. My brothers with wifes always stay there, when they come to visit us in Rhodes. They have the best buffet I ever had in any hotel and everything is just superb. They do what you expect from a hotel: look after their guests very well. Good choice!
Hi

Me and my GF are going to the Palladium on Saturday for 2 weeks Half Board, would love to here your review or any tips (Sunbed saving"" :lol: )

Cheers

Danny
Oh don't worry i have read them throughly, reason i was looking at the site, but would be interesting to get some tips etc and being able to ask someone direct is a bonus

Cheers
We are going to this hotel on the 29th aug for two weeks would like to here some tips before we go

thanks
Check with the pool guy if it's ok to leave your towels on the bed if you want to go for breakfast and then come back to the same beds. :bhead

If you are half board and want to change evening meal for lunch then you need to do so the night before.

You only get one credit card style key for your room which operates the air con when you pop it into the slot, maybe ask for two if you want a cooler room. (Not trying to condone wasting electricity)

The snack bar at the pool only does the same sandwiches everyday, buy some stuff from the supermarket and do your own.

Drinks are very, very expensive but your on holiday so it doesn't matter.

Take some crocs/sandals/flip flops for the beach. (Shingle/pebble)

Be careful if you go swimming in the sea on a lilo.
Don't under estimate the winds.
Friends of ours had to be rescued by the glass bottomed boat. :shock:

Bus to Faliraki was 1 euro
Taxi to Faliraki was 5 euro
Taxi to Rhodes town was 12 euro. ( Didn't do the bus as it was too hot)

Feel free to ask any questions. :)
:fly
Link to pics of views from our room and the reception.

http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/gallery/upload?page=1
Hiya just had a look at your photoes looks very nice they must have been taken early as nobody on beds we are in a superior room did you have a look at them are they in the main building you say drinks expensive how many euro for a beer
cheers
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.