Indian Ocean inc. Maldives/Mauritius & India Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in India and Indian Ocean.
hi dawn1511. we have been to goa 4 times but i have been looking at sri lanka too for a change, and at browns beach as it is such a short transfer.(the other resorts are 2-3 hours and i have read that the roads are terrible)did you book independently? found a good deal for b/b in march(some T/O do a/i) but cant find out much info about cost of living etc. for a late deal it has the attraction of not needing a visa.if we get to go i'll do a report when we get back!
thanks bushbaby cannot find out any info dont think anyone has been to browns hotel i bet its like faulty towers :rofl
there are some new reviews on brownd beach on trip advisor and they all seem good.who did you book with dawn?
kuoni flying out 15th december for 2 weeks
Hi dawn 1511 and bushbaby

We are about to jet off to Goa for our 9th visit but we spent christmas and new year and sri lanka and loved it.......will def be back next year. Regarding spending money I cant remember exactly but think approx £500 for the 2 of us for the two weeks, we stayed in Bentota and because of the 3hr drive back to the airport we went left the day before and spend day and half at the browns beach.....this is a very nice hotel but we a little more expensive than down in Bentota.

Sri Lanka for us was greener and cleaner than Goa and have pavements :yikes but missing beach shacks,

Im sure if you love Goa your feel the same about Sri Lanka

Enjoy

Regards
Jules
hi goanaddict thanks for your info who did you fly with and airport did you fly from
hi goanaddict
we cant fit goa in this season thats why we thought we'd try sri lanka. did you go all inclusive? first choice have bb up til march but dont go after that.have found tour operatores going in june but only a/i. would prefer bb or hb.
thanks
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.