Greece and other Greek Island Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Greece and other Greek Islands.
members resort reports sorry nothing very recent

sorry we do not have any reviews for the hotel :que

:welcome to the greek forums

wizard
Hi
I found these reports on the travel agents gazetteers.....hope they may be of some use.

Country Inn, Kalithea
Agent's Reviews & Tips
Brilliant holiday
We have just got back from this hotel and it was fantastic. The staff are the best ever especially George the owner and Nick who works at the Baron at night. They make you feel so welcome. This hotel should get a well earned gold medal and should be 4* for its cleanliness and decor. 10 out of 10.
Recommends To: Couples, Honeymooners, Large groups, Singles
Tags: friendly, clean
by a gazetteers.com user from Thomson on 01 September 2007

Country Inn, Kalithea
Opinion

A quiet and relaxed option in a pleasant semi-rural location with attractive grounds above the beachfront. Minimal facilities but nicely presented and modern. A short walk into the village centre. The beach is accessed via steep, un-railed steps which although short may not suit the elderly or children. A slightly longer, flatter route to the beach is available.

Overview
A smart and attractive modern property with stone cladding, wooden doors and window surrounds and metal-fronted balconies. There are no communal interior areas. Lawned grounds are backed by pine trees overlooking the sea below. A wood-covered pool bar has exterior restaurant seating.

Area type: Just off the main road in a semi-rural area with olive trees and other accommodation. 400 yards to the town centre.
Distance to Beach: 100 yds

Kath
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.