Greece - Corfu Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Corfu.
Kassiopi seems more up your street. It's large enough to offer plenty of variety in terms of restaurants and bars, but is compact and friendly and hasn't be spoiled like some of the larger resorts... I won't name names (unless slightly provoked).

People go to Paleo largely for the beach and the scenery, and there's no denying that the scenery is absolutely out of this world. Having said that, Kassiopi is also set on a fantastic piece of coastline overlooking Albania, with some great places to visit close by.

Both are within easy reach of Corfu Town if you want to hire a car, although it's Kassiopi again if you fancy a boat trip to the capital.

My recommendation would be stay in Kassiopi and visit Paleo for the day.
I go along with Rich c's recommendation that you stay in Kassiopi. We were there in May and it was great. There's no denying that Paleokastritsa is wonderful but the resort is much smaller and most of the accomodation is set on the hill. You'll definitely find more to do in Kassiopi. The boat trip from the harbour to Corfu town is well worth doing. Good luck with your choice.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.