Greece - Corfu Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Corfu.
Hi Shirley - last post before we leave, honest.

It's about an hour's drive. Go down the coast road to Corfu Town and turn right. Dead easy.

If I can recommend ONE thing - if you're visitng Paleo, take a little extra time and go to the nearby castle at Angelocastro. On a clear day it's got the best views in the Ionian.
Hi Rich C,
Gosh you're up early this morning. Can only assume that you've already left for the airport. If not, thanks for the reply. Did go to Paleo on our last visit to Corfu. Think we went to see the monastry which had fantastic views from outside. Where are you off to, I've forgotten? Have a great hol anyway. We'll hear all about it when you get back hopefully.
Hi - posting this from Damianos Bar in Ag Stefanos (Nth East). Weather is currently beautiful, although there are some clouds looming over Mt Pantakrator.

We've just popped ot Kassiopi, which is fairly quiet altohugh everywhere seems to be open - best of both worlds really.

The countryside is exceptionally green and the spring flowers are in full bloom - there's lots of colour everywhere. So what if it may rain a little!?
Hi Rich,
hope you're having a great time. We'll be there tomorrow evening. Looking forward to our outing to Paleokastritsa amongst others. bye for now.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.