Thailand Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Thailand.
Have stayed here a couple of times though not for a few years. Its at the south end of Kata Beach, actually right on the beach. Sea view rooms have excellent views of Pu island in Kata Bay. It can be a popular hotel, I've known it be full when we've visited it - a number of European tour companies use it. Looking at pictures of the rooms its been refurbished since I last visited but when we visited were of a good general standard. Its a well run hotel, I'd recommend it as a good quality 3star plus/4 star establishement.

The beach is one of my favourites. Crystal clear water (at least in Winter seas may be rougher in the summer) and powdery white sand. The hotel gounds can get a little crowded when busy but theres plenty of loungers to be rented on the beach should you wish to use them.

There are plenty of local restaurants and bars within easy walking distance of the hotel, Mom Tri's Boathouse is just round the corner for an upmarket meal. Kata was a very quiet resort when I first visited, but now can be considered as lively.
Thanks Sunbear for the review of Kata Beach Resort, we are going there in October. This is our first time to Kata area (got a good price online with Asia rooms) Then we go to the Busakorn Wing at the Holiday Inn, Patong in Phuket which is like going home because we love it there. Have started the countdown. Cheers Geri
both your hotels are now in our review pages.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.