Greece - Rhodes Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Rhodes.
Hi
Kyriakos - Stayed here a few years ago. It's on the St Pauls Bay side of Lindos, just doors from an italian restaurant called Il Palazetto. It's less than 5 minutes walk from the centre of Lindos and the nearest beach at St Pauls Bay. The better beaches (main beach and Pallas) are about 10 minutes walk.
There was some construction going on across the road from these apartments earlier this year as they were turning an old car park into an amphitheatre but it should be finished by now. Other than that it's a fairly quiet part of town.
The studios are basic (like most in Lindos) but are built around a nice secluded courtyard. Some are smaller than others and if i stayed again i'd request a high floor as these rooms were a bit more modern and slightly larger than the ground floor.
I prefer to stay the other side of the village, nearer to Pallas beach but i would stay here again if the price was right - i had no complaints. :D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.