Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
lacoste shop
9 Posts
I'm pretty sure that I have seen a Lacoste shop in the shopping centre opposite Veronicas.
Theres one in the safari shopping complex near to VISANTA electrical shop.
There is a Lacoste shop on the walkway down to the beachfront from the main church square in Los Cristianos..its just past the Sony shop which is on the left and the Lacoste shop is opposite it maybe a few yards more towards the beach/harbour.It wasnt cheap though from what I can recall.
theres one in the safari shopping center, and 3 or 4 dotted around, all cheaper than the uk
Also in the airport on return i think,
There's also one just back up from the Gran Tenerefe Hotel,

Billyboy.
Yes, if I remember correctly,I think suntanman 1's right. There's one at the airport...had a look around the last time I was there....There's certainly a shop that sells Lacoste T shirts etc.
there is 1 by the h10 hotel grand tinerfe, called wimbledon they sell lacoste as well as burberry and stuff, also there is a lacoste shop a little further up towards pueblo canario. also 1 by parque santiago, and a few in los cris that i know to...... all in all yes there are lots!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.