Spain - Costa Del Sol/Gibraltar Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Del Sol.
Hi, we have just come back from Nerja, we stayed in an area called Ladera Burrianna, not sure if it is near Ladera del Mar, but I know Ladera means hill, and the steep road we had to go up to get to our apartment was a killer! We loved Nerja but I would tell anyone who was staying in the area we were that you have to use a car to get anywhere else in the resort.We are non drivers so we had to struggle but at night we got taxis back because the road was dark as well as steep.I suggest you check the area thoroughly before you book your holiday unless you intend to drive, in case it is as high up as we were.Cheers Helen
Many thanks for the reply Helen. We do have a car for the duration of our holiday, so hopefully should be OK. :)
Ladera is a nice urbanisation on the outskirts of Nerja. You can walk into Nerja in about 20 mins. The urbanisation is as you have described it, a mix of residential and holiday homes. It is a very well kept area with lovely gardens and an attractive communal pool.

I'm staying there at the moment in a long term rental while I let out my villa for the summer. Let me know if you need any more information.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.