Greece - Rhodes Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Rhodes.
Hi :D

You'll find some reviews HERE

Pippy :D
hi pippa lucky you, ive been tryin to book these for ages but no joy, i stayed close by last year and had a look round.the place is spotless, nice pool this was august and not crowded. lindos is a approx 10 min walk down into village, nitemare walk back up lol taxi last year was 3 euros. its set on its own about 5mins walk from main road were buses are available to pefkos one way or rhodes town the other im sure you will enjoy :D gardens are kept immaculate.
Hi
Last post gives you all the location info you need though there's a courtesy bus (from the main beach or main square) that runs during the day to get you up the worst part of the hill.
There's a few more pics of this property on http://www.thelindianway.com - just click onto the accommodation section.
I have been going to Lindos in the first fortnights of May and October for the past six years and you'd think I'd know better. I've even stayed in the 2 bedroom apts, but here's the question. What are the studios like below the apartment? Booked on a whim and didn't go to my usual places and am now a bit concerned. I fly out on Sat 1 Oct so any info would be appreciated...though good or bad, it's still Lindos and I'll have a ball. :D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.