Spain - Canary Islands - Lanzarote Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Lanzarote.
I'm almost certain you do need to, no doubt the boffs in the FLIGHTS FORUM will know for definite though ;)

Pippy :)
When I booked with Travel Republic, this was also my concern, however I justed phoned Easyjet with the required a.p.i. info. Easy really.
thanks i have emailed easy jet and also on the beach who i booked with no reply yet ill give it a couple of days and if i dont here from them i will phone easy jet.
thanks for your help, i must say its lucky that i know a bit as there is no real info in the booking i made about this i bet loads of people would have a problem with this uness you can sort this out easily when you check in?
Hey there ended up ringing easy jet and done it over the phone.
Only thing im thinking now is if i should of given them my middle name as welll? On my flight itinery i only have my first and last name but not sure about api as well?
thanks i am such a worrier! im not going for like 3 months! :duh
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.