Spain - Canary Islands - Lanzarote Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Lanzarote.
some of our family stayed here in april,lovely hotel and they said the food and entertainment was excellent,it is quite international ie not all english,lots of spanish and german and very family friendly,apparently the reps do a show from disney musicals at the weekends which was fantastic.also the hotel is very central with las cucharas beach just opposite and all the bars/ restaurants about 5-10mins away. but not noisy!!
hope this helps
oh and very clean!!
Thank you for that. Do you know who they went with? We're struggling to find a holiday company who do them and think we may have to book direct with H10
I know that Alpharooms do them Grovee, but you would have to do a DIY package for that.

Kath x
try travelsupermarket,it's just as economic to book the hotel and flights separate. try skyscanner.com for flights.
We are staying in the H10 Lanzarote Gardens in Costa Teguise on half board basis in Mid August this year.
We wondered if anyone could give an indication of the cost to upgrade to all inclusive whilst we are there?
Thank-you!
Try Travel Republic, they had Lanzarote Gardens and there are more recent reviews on Trip Advisor .
Hi ,
we stoped here in march and found the hotel rooms to be great they were clean and spacious.,kids loved the pools and the park and it is also in a great location the only let down was the food which in my oppinian was very poor not much choice and poor quality.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.