Far East

Discussions regarding holidays in the Far East.
I haven't taken my laptop away yet but am seriously considering doing so sometime soon in the future. As you say, many hotels have the facilities nowadays. Having said that, I would not do so in anything other than a good standard of hotel.
I've been taking laptops to Thailand for years...used to love taking my old libretto in the pre broadband days...not sure what Vietnams like...never had any problems as most hotels have room safes or a safe at the front desk. Have you got an old one you could take thats of little monetary value buts fine for surfing. My old notebooks probably not worth a fiver but its still up to the tasks I might need it for on holiday ie. surfing and as a repository for digital photos
I have taken my laptop to malaysia for years I just lock it in my suitcase when I am not in the room. Or if you fancy a new one I have found the prices at least a third cheaper when ever I have been in the far east.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image