Spain - Canary Islands - Lanzarote Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Lanzarote.
The closes beach is Playa Bastion, which is a stony beach, go a little further and you'll fined a lovely sandy beach.
You have two of the best restaurants just outside the apartments, Oscars and Navaros, but you need to book. There are plenty of restaurants around ,try Luis Tapas bar across from Las Coronas and the Toledo on the sea front is good.
Hi all

Just wondering if anyone had stayed here? any reviews? Apparently there is a pool bar, does anyone know if this stays open at night, incase we choose to stay close to home one evening?
Unfortunately we're very short on reviews for these apartments! :(

If anyone would like to add their review please do so HERE

Thank you! :tup

Pippy :)
hi emma, i go to these apartments about 4 times a year. the bar on the complex is usually open until around 8pm. i dont eat there as a rule, not over struck on the food. over the road is a couple of bars, i recommend steptoes, its child friendly and your made very welcome. were over there again in april for 2 weeks
Thanks Steve, thats great.

Is there anything else on the complex? I'm just intrigued as I cant find any reviews due to it being private.
there are 2 pools, 1 for adults and kids, also there is a small pool for younger kids. theres no entertainment on the complex as most of the apartments are privatley owned. but theres plenty of entertainment close by. just the sunbeds and a beer is about as far as i go in the day as ive done the whole island thing now. we just go there for a chill out now and obviously sample the night life..... let me know if you need anymore help, we have friends living there so we can get as much info as you want.
Can anyone give a review of this complex.

Is is clean and quiet ?
Is it near to a good choice of restaurants and nightlife?

cheers
Merged with an existing topic which has some information.

luci :wave
We are staying at these apartments in April.

Any advice about the area ( entertainment/restaurants ) would be gratefully received

cheers
Andy
Hi, can anyone tell me how far these apartments are from the main resort area?Havent been to CT before but have been to PDC and really enjoyed it. How do the two resorts compare?Thankyou,Helen
Hi,
Can anyone please let me know any current information about the "Las Coronas" apartments in Costa Teguise, Lanzarote.
I am taking my family on our 2 week summer holiday there, and I am a bit concerned to being informed that the swimming pool and local bar is closed due to some problems with the complex.
appreciate any update anyone can afford me at this moment - we travel on Tuesday 27th July 2010.
Regards,
Ferg.
Hi Ferg,
well you have no doubt found out now you are on holiday at Las Coronas that there is no problem and never has been with the pools or local bars and the Kids pool is now heated Yipeeee
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.