America/Canada Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in America and Canada
I would just grab a taxi.....the airport right next to the strip and if you get the shuttle bus you may go to other hotels first,depends which hotel you stopping at should be no more than $10-15....have a great trip.
yup, get a cab, should be $20 max, well worth saving the hassle.
Thank you Tee Cee and Yeltzman, it's getting closer to the Holiday now and we just trying to make sure we've covered just about everything...lol..
I would certainly recommend taking a taxi if there are 2 or more of you as you could be at your hotel in 15-20 mins whereas the shuttle visits several hotels en route.

Just tell the taxi driver the name of the hotel and say, "No tunnel please". If they take the tunnel it will put $5-10 onto the fare and isn't any quciker for properties on the strip.

Which hotel are you staying at?

luci :wave
Hello,

I'm a little hesitant to say but we at the Riviera Hotel, we've stayed there before and had a really nice time, however we've read the bad reviews but still decided to go back (fingers crossed)
If you hadn't stayed there before then I may have advised you to look elsewhere, but seeing as you have stayed there before you know what to expect so should be fine.

It's a bit like us booking the Imperial Palace. To read the comments on another forum you would think it was the biggest hole on earth, but having stayed there several times we don't have a problem with it. We can't all afford to stay at the Wynn or Bellagio for a week or more at a time.

Have a great time. Look forward to your trip report and review when you get back.

luci :wave
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.