America/Canada Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in America and Canada
I posted this on the wrong thread last night.

Has anyone been to the Nathan Burton Comedy Magic show? I've found a coupon for Flamingo buffet + show for $29.99 - I know the Flamingo buffet isn't great, but I find it passable.
hi janzbro,
what was the number you called for "love",
i have also had the same problem trying to book online,
cheers dag. :cheers
The number for the Mirage box office is on THIS PAGE along with the current discounts available. Check what is the best offer for your dates and ask for it when you call.

luci :wave
dagnabbit, are you still looking for Penn and Teller tickets?

Just found an offer of $45 HERE

thanks luci
your a star, i actually got better seats over the phone than available on the web,
yes still after penn and teller and gonna book them hopefully on the internet,
many thanks dag. :thanks :thanks :thanks :thanks
Excellent! Thanks for the update.

I think the P&T tickets end up being around $53 with fees and taxes. Still better than the $82 you were finding.

We thought Penn and Teller were great. I hope you enjoy the show.
hi luci
got penn and teller tickets by phone using PTZOO
i think the lady was having a bad day at the ticket office
very abrupt she gave me my ref no and as i was asking about collecting them she hung up
still not to worry i have my seats booked now
Great stuff! How much were the tickets? We are thinking about seeing it as we have run out of shows to see.

hi luci
it came to $106.70 for 2 tickets inc tax
section 5 row E "stan mezz" whatever that is
cheers dag :cheers
Thanks.

Here's the seating chart. I think the Mezzanine level is one level up from the main (orchestra) floor.

http://www.riolasvegas.com/images/non_image_assets/RLV_PennTeller1001.pdf

we have seats 5 and 6 on row E so almost central
and hopefully not too far from the action
the seats we got for love are section 305 row aa slightly better than dd which were offered on the site
hi luci
do you know anything of viatours
i have just seen they are doing a night strip helicopter flight at £45 (approx $68)
the other companies are doing the same deal at around $93
are they ok
I've heard of Viator, but never used them. They seem to offer excursions worldwide.

If you put Viator into the Search facility they are mentioned numerous times on the forums.

We are also thinking about seeing Penn & Teller. Hubby has mentioned it before but they've never been on the last few years when we've been there. They seem to take their holidays at the same time as us! :D

I printed a coupon from the web, but I can't honestly remember where from. I don't really know whether to book or wait till we're there in case we don't want to over-plan. We've been run off our feet with the move and diy etc, so the last thing on my mind is planning things precisely right now, as my experience of planning these days seems to be that it doesn't really work out anyway :rofl
Penn and Teller are very good, you do need a seat close (ish) to the stage though to be honest.

TC
Booked my shows tonight

Lion King (through Smarter Vegas)
Le Reve (also Smarter Vegas)
Viva Elvis (Summer of Cirque offer)

Can't wait!! :D

TC
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.