Disabled Person Holiday Discussions

Are you disabled or know someone who is? What are your experiences of hotels and resorts as a disabled person?
Not easy to find information is it?? I have had a look through websites and can't find any thing of any help. Perhaps the tourist office could help?
It is on this page which has other suggestions for other weblinks as well.
Hi
Yeh i have been looking everywhere and there is just nothing. I have just
come across this website http://www.24lemans.co.uk and im have just tried to contact them to see if they coule help me out.
Il let you know if i get anywhere. Do you add info to a database?
Regards
Piers
No we dont have a database but do have a "sticky" at the top of the forum for recommended websites which you can add to.
Hi,

first post from me, so please excuse my shameless plugging of our place here in France. We're ideally placed for the 24 Heures du Mans, and we're disabled/wheelchair friendly. We have a disabled lady in a wheelchair with us right now. If you'd like to know more, please contact us through our e-mail address. Not sure if I can give out the web addy on here, so please ask direct for it.

Thanks again.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.