Indian Ocean inc. Maldives/Mauritius & India Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in India and Indian Ocean.
pitty,

I've never stayed at the Le Tropical, but there's plenty to see and do on the island, it's a fabulous place. If you like your watersports, the snorkelling is excellent in most places and for the more adventurous, the scuba diving is some of the best I've experienced. There's a barrier reef before the water drops in to the main Ocean so it's a safe haven for novices but if you want to see the palagics, a trip outside the barrier reef and you'll find plenty of King Fish and Sharks. I spent many a happy hour with the Black and White-tips! Inland, the botanical gardens at Pamplemousses are worth a visit as well as the famous Chamarel waterfalls and 7 coloured earth. The capital, Port Louis is worth a day trip if you want to do some shopping and see the different cultures that make up the population. Apart from that, it's a tropical paradise so enjoy the sun, sea and cocktails :cheers :sun2

Darren
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.